SECULAR ANALYSTS ARE SAYING THIS AS WELL.
Joel Rosenberg | August 6, 2013 at 8:21 pm
- Iran aggressively pursuing two routes to nuclear weaponry, one via uranium enrichment, the other via plutonium.
- Thus, Iran is steadily approaching the “red line,” the point at which Netanyahu has said Israel would have no choice but to strike.
- Officials in Jerusalem do not see the Obama administration taking decisive action to prevent Iran from getting The Bomb.
- To the contrary, Israel sees President Obama and Secretary John Kerry weakening their resolve and opening the door to indefinite negotiations with the new Rouhani administration, which they perceive as “moderate.”
- Israeli military leaders believe they have the operational capabilities to destroy — or at least seriously damage — Iran’s nuclear program, but they…
View original post 1,425 more words