WHAT WE NEED!!!
So, what is Perspective?
– A mental view or outlook.
– The art of picturing objects or a scene in a such a way (by converging lines), as to show them as they appear to the eye with reference to relative distance or depth.
– The effect of relative distance and position.
– The relationship or proportion of the parts of a whole, regarded from a particular standpoint or point in time.
– A specific point of view in understanding or judging things or events – one that shows them in their relations to one another.
– A picture in perspective.
– A distant view, vista.
……So now we know……
What a coincidence. Here I’m working on this post for many, many days, and 3 days ago Peter – http://peterjaysperoni.wordpress.com – commented on my post: “My 65-th Birthday”: [……..] You are someone who isn’t fearful of your reality, but rather…
View original post 153 more words