We found that we couldn’t abide
With fumes coming from inside…
Our fine water bed
Made us sick in the head,
None other than formaldehyde!
The “fall-apart-ticle board”
In the trough where water tubes moored…
Was put together with glue
That when wet, would spew
Formaldehyde fumes therein stored.
It took us a while to figure
This caused our illness’ rigor…
Replaced with plywood,
The chip board no good,
Less fumes returned our vigor!
Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
HAZARDS IN WORCESTER COUNTY…UNTIL WE GOT RID OF IT!