50 RANDOM QUESTIONS BLOG
1. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?–i’VE FOUND A WAY, BY BEING SMART, i MAKE OTHER PEOPLE HAPPY.So I’ll take twice as smart—and accept the consequences!
2. What’s my worst habit?–It’s a tie…between chewing my fingernails and not taking proper care of myself.
3. Are you dating?–No. to know one woman over a lifetime is hard enough! 🙂
4. Take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?–I think used ones get tossed…so, yes, but it’s been a long time since I could.
5. What will you never do again?–Igmore a bloody toe—if at all possible—lost two toes and nearly my right foot through amputation, be cause I did ignore one!
6. Do you collect anything?–Poems—mostly my own, model trains decorated for the North East U.S. railroads and in N scale. Also, Facebook and WordPress blog folowers, friends,cat memories,stories, fleas (not any more!), kisses from my Missus.
7. Worst injury?–the above-mentioned amputation, putting me out of action for six months!
8. Favorite pet animal? An ALCO RS-1….oops, not an animal…just growls like one! Cats…paws down.
9. Dream vacation? Visiting a train excursion….and lots of sleep!
10. Are things going the way you planned?–I leave long-term goals to the Lord, but—yes things are getting more predictable. But…until WHEN????
11. Any TATOOS??–Nope…nor plan any.
12. My secret to lure in the opposite sex?—Hmmmm. I don’t try anymore—I’m spoken for! 🙂
13 (Will he ever make it through all 50-?). Any phobias?==YES.
14. (See #2., above)
15. Do you evefr count your steps when you walk?–Yep.
16. Heels or flats?–small heels…like guys wear. completely flat slippers are harder and hurt to walk in.
17. Have you ever stolen a street sign?–No, but I’ve sputtered about those who did!
18. Do you always smile for pictures?—Try to. I sketched a self-portrait once, giving it to my Mom. She tore it all up because I wasn’t smiling! Wish I had gotten a copy of it first!
19. Ever dance with no music playing?–Gotten hard for me to keep my balasnce, much less dance. But, yes, I will react to music in my head.
20. Do you miss anyone right now?–I missed putting through a call correctly about an hour ago…!
21. Favorite color?—Blue—it’s what I look the best in.
22.Did I/we want kids?–Yes, but didn’t work out.
23. Are you patient?–close associates might say yes, but I and my wife know better! Generally yes.
24. Can you swim?–Yes, but I’m out of practice and out of shape.
25. Tea or coffee?–Mostly coffee. Some tea…when I need to relax or feel better. My parents didn’t want to use the narcotics available back then to ease my teething pain. The doctor suggested tea with milk and sugar…and it worked. Was eating coffee ice cream before even trying coffee to drink!
26. (The down-hill stretch!!!!) What do you wear to bed? –some clothes.
27. Ever used a gun?–A BB gun, one summer.
28. Do you sing in the shower?–Don’t stay in there long enough! 🙂
29. Are you stubborn?–Who…me?
30. Are you lazy?–I used to say I was…but the wife strongly disagrees!
31. Can you change the oil in a car?–Used to…in the old Toyota. Can’t do it in the parking lot of where we live and things generally need a lift to do it…so we pay others to do it.
32. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?–Been a long time!
33. Would I ever pose nude?–Nope. it would be too scary—for them! My body is owned by my wife. She gets to see my “birthday suit”…and maybe my doctor!
34. My favorite food?–hard to say!
35. Do you still watch cartoons?—Yep…like CURIOUS GEORGE, and MARTHA SPEAKS and CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG and THE CAT IN THE HAT KNOWS A LOT ABOUT THAT!
36. What movies can you watch over and over again and not get bored?–Ain’t many.
37. What super power would you have for one day?–Prophesy, for edification.
38. What’s been ypur favorite age, so far?–The Present.Age…or my current age.
39. How old are you?–57…as of Octoberr 4th, last year.
40. Advice for a younger you?–Trust God and just make whatever decision seems best at the time.Do that when you have to, God will work out the rest.
41. (Getting tired yet?—Yeah, me too!) If you knew you would die in one week?–I’d finish my will to protect my wife…then keep on plugging at whatever the Lord would have me do.
42. What celebrity would you trade lives with?–None. I was unwilling to pay the price for fame when I could have and I still won’t.
43. Do people ever take you seriously?–More often than I think and less often than I’d like!
44. What happened the last time I cried?–It was a cathartic Thursday in physical rehab. And no one was willing to hjelp me talk it through! What I wouldn’t have given for a properly-trained Chaplain then!
45. Who knows me best?–My wife, my friend Zia, and my Lord..
46. Sleep with closet doors open or closed?--Either–The Lord keeps me safe from the bogeyman…or bogeywoman!!! 😀
47. What is your song of the week?–My wife asked about “The Blue Sapphire of Johnsburg”, a song I’d written for her using the tune of THE YELLOW ROSE OF TEXAS. It’s in my blog Archives, if you want to see it. I think I’ve written more parody lyrics of that tune than any other.
48. Last person ypu kissed?–My wife, before driving to work today!
49. Best thing to eat for breakfast?–A can of cold Spaghettios…when they were only 50 cents a can!
50. Does anyone know the password to your E-mail?==I SURE HOPE NOT!!!!!!!!
–Jonathan E. Caswell
(Anyone else want to try doing this?)