SOMEONE ELSE IS “SWITCHING” THEIR MODEL TRAIN LAYOUT!
The ATSF in Roswell layout has been heavily revised. I love the Santa Fe and hope to occasionally run a little ATSF action, but I recently had an epiphany.
This epiphany led to a significant change in the layout.
There are five and a half reasons (actually many more as well)–
1. See this post. (Selecting an era)
2. See this post. (Perlite and scoria post)
3. See this post. (The half reason — The beauty of the DRGW scheme)
4. The Union Railway of Oregon
5. Life experiences (Probably the biggest)
6. Pursuit of a less complex but more diverse operating scenarios.
Here it is—
I guess I had signaled the change in recent blog posts. Here are some iconic photos (to me) prompting the shift.
View original post 724 more words