NOT MY CUP OF TEA…BUT AM RUNNING OUT OF BLOGS TO RE-POST AS REWARD FOR HER ATTENTION! DON’T FORGET TO DUCK WHEN THE BLADE COME FLYING THROUGH THE AIR!
1. When you hear a noise down a dark alley, or basement, up in the attic, in the woods, in the shadows, or a cemetery – don’t go to check it out or call out things like “Is anyone there?” or “Who’s there?”. You probably don’t want to know.
2. When confronted by a serial killer or zombie, etc. don’t try to come up with an overly elaborate Scooby-Doo-type plan to kill them. Run away.
3. If you’re in a good hiding space, don’t leave it right away or make a lot of noise. Shhh!
4. Don’t depend on someone coming to rescue you, they usually get killed.
5. Don’t go all hero and decide you’re going to go and fight the serial killer, zombie, demon, etc. It rarely works and usually ends in death, dismemberment, maiming, or all of the above.
View original post 648 more words