JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS OUTFIT AND HER MODELING IT SO HAPPILY!!!!
I just had a little shiver as I typed the date. Is it really November? Really? It feels like this year only just began, and now we’re only a couple of months away from starting a new one. Time really does fly.
It’s beginning to feel a lot like summer here. I’m wearing one of my favourite tops today with some vintage jewellery.
– Butterfly-sleeve blouse from K Mart
– Jeans from Target
– Vintage chiffon scarf
– Wedges from Pucci (thrifted)
– Blue crystal beaded necklace (used to belong to my grandmother)
– Teacup ring from One Day in Paradise
– Giant jewel ring from Queen Victoria Market
View original post 277 more words