LOOKS LIKE A GREAT JOB WORTHY OR THE EFFORT!
When I first started this pet project / blog, my mini-ambition was also to develop a set of patterns suitable for upcycling clothes, and it seemed to keep falling by the wayside. I did up one last year….and its still on rough paper (but I hope to get that drafted and tested in the next month)
Two months ago, I changed jobs – I went back temping – and wanted to make up some new ‘work’ tops. When I used temp years ago, I would wear skirts more, whereas this year I have pretty much been wearing cigarette pants all summer, and wanted to make up a few ‘prepier’ looking shirts/tops to go with them. One was this butterick shirt, which I made from a pale blue linen. The one think I hadn’t thought of, was to cut the front up-side-down on the men’s shirt as the buttons go the…
View original post 381 more words