2. Never trust an old lighthouse keeper.
3. Being asked for help is actually an opportunity to extort free food.
4. Haunted houses always have the ingredients to make sandwiches. We won’t ask why Scooby and Shaggy are always so hungry, what’s in those Scooby Snacks anyway?
5. Mysteries involve some interesting clothing choices: short skirts, ascots, werewolves with pants, tattered Civil War uniforms, cloaks, capes, etc.
6. ‘Let’s split up’ actually works for this group, they all find clues, but still work together as a team.
7. Don’t let the handsome guy be your de facto leader, his plans are overly complicated and never work. Bumbling acts of panic save the day!
8.Dogs actually talk, but have speech impediments.
View original post 163 more words