So, I am getting that poem together for the Chicklets as we speak! Also, the portrait is fantastic, I enjoyed posing for it too. I’m glad I was having a good hair day.
Thank you Chicklets. Peep.
12 THOUGHTS ON “HOLLY (THE POET) WAS THE ONLY HUMAN ASKED TO READ A POEM. NAN IS IN THE POETRY ROOM. THE FRAME FOR HOLLY’S POEM HAS A STICKY NOTE SAYING, “HOLLY’S POEM.” THE CHICKLETS DREW HER PICTURE, WHICH ON THE BOTTOM SHELF OF THE BOOKCASE. AS SOON AS THEY GET A COPY OF HER POEM THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW.”
- D. WALLACE PEACH says:FEBRUARY 16, 2019 AT 11:08Adorable and so playful. Love it. I can’t wait to read the poem.Liked by 1 personReply
- YASSY says:FEBRUARY 16, 2019 AT 11:08So cute , Liked by 1 personReply
- MR. WAPOJIF says:FEBRUARY 16, 2019 AT 11:08So! You’ve finally revealed your true form. Good on you! Maybe I will one day, too. One day. One. day. One.Liked by 1 personReply
- SILENT HOUR says:FEBRUARY 16, 2019 AT 11:08This looks good!Liked by 1 personReply
- HITANDRUN1964 says:FEBRUARY 16, 2019 AT 11:08LOLOL They did their best with your portrait. You hair does look nice, at least they think so because to them you’re truly beautiful inside and out. They told me to tell you to get ready for the Easter party. If you’d like to sing something they said to just let them know. Otherwise a poem would be wonderful. You can do both, if you like. They promised to not eat all the chocolate bunnies so you will be sure to get one. Liked by 1 personReply
- JONATHAN CASWELL says:FEBRUARY 16, 2019 AT 11:08Your comment is awaiting moderation.AWWW–HOLY! these kids LOVE YOU—LIKE WE DO!!!!LikeReply