God I’m Ready For My Shift!
I declare that a shift is coming in your life and in your circumstances. Whatever you need in your health, in your finances, or in your relationship. It may not look like anything is happening, but we serve a mighty God. He’s about to speak in your direction in a new way!
Like God told the Israelites, the enemies you have seen in the past, or even today, you will see no more. The addictions or bad habits that have held you back can be broken, in Jesus’ Name. God’s favour is being released in a new way that will propel you forward. What should have taken years to accomplish, God is going to do in a split second!
Today, I declare your shift is accelerated in Jesus’ Name. The shift means going beyond where you could go on your own. The shift is seeing Jehovah Jireh, the Lord our Provider, do exceedingly, abundantly, above and beyond. Now, our attitude should be, “God, I’m ready. I’m taking the limits off of You. I’m enlarging my vision. I may not see a way, but I know You have a way. I declare I’m coming into a shift!” Hallelujah!
“You will also declare a thing, and it will be established for you; so light will shine on your ways.”(Job 22:28, NKJV)
Pray With Me
Yahweh, I open my heart and mind to You. Father, I declare that a supernatural shift is coming my way. God, I receive Your Word, I receive Your truth, and I receive the increase You have in store for me, and today I walk in my declaration, in Jesus’ Name! Amen.
A special word from the Lord, from Pastor Ray Patrick.
- 2Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)2
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)