MERRRROW!!!! WILD !
Hey hey!! 😀
Welcome back to another episode of……my very quiet existence. How are you all? Hopefully good???
Outside of my freelance work, the week consisted of:
- Reading until my eyeballs nearly rolled out of my head (I finished Band of Brothers, and began Lions of Kandahar.
- Doing copious amounts of Swedish lessons.
- Going to my usual coffee spots each day and also eating Indian food!!
- Walking a bit at the park.
- Watching a short documentary on the 82nd Airborne.
- Made the bad decision of watching a scary movie late at night. I watched The Lost Boys (1987), which I had never seen before, but I’m currently obsessed with the theme song Cry Little Sister (the original track and also Marilyn Manson’s recent cover of it!). So I watched the movie, even though I was scared to!!! And I appreciated the 1980’s aura and the comedy but I just…
View original post 192 more words