ADD TO THE LIST—EVERYONE—I MEAN EVERYONE—THINKS THEY CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT! 😀
No to brag, but I’m in pretty good shape for my age. Admittedly, that’s setting the bar low. Still, there’s a lot I don’t like when it comes to getting older. For example.
- Everyday aches and pains. Well, I was fine until I took up daily exercise.
- Slowing down. I run out of energy in tackling chores, for one thing. An hour or two and I’m ready to quit. On the other hand, retirement has allowed me to focus more fully on my writing and reading projects. At least when the chores don’t get in the way.
- Balding and graying. Among other matters of vanity.
- Diminished sex drive. Ouch! Let’s not call it libido.
- Fuzzy memory. OK, I do have a lot more crammed into my cranium, but retrieving specifics can be difficult. And that leads to worries about Alzheimer’s or dementia. Not that I can stop any of the…
View original post 169 more words