COVID—DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT PREPARING FOR IT!
We have bad wanderlust, bad! I’m having trouble focusing at work and home since I have worked all thru Covid and hard. I had to get away, so Orlando here we are! We are headed to San Juan, Puerto Rico , we like to be last minute.
But this is what we have learned with covid travel… so far early into our trip.
- To go to Puerto Rico and fly on some airlines you must have a negative Covid test within 72hours negative, or you cannot go!
- Getting a rapid Covid test requires some real work and investigation. We barely go it done.
- Spirit airlines does NOT social distance at all, there is NO separation between seating, zero. All seats were filled, 100% occupancy.
- The hotel websites might say breakfast and free shuttle, but Covid probably shut that down, do not expect any extras.
- Extras including cleaning your room with…
View original post 73 more words