I am absolutely grateful to Janis of https://themomshiediaries.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the outstanding blogger award. Please make sure to visit her blog and interact with her. This amazing award was originally created by Colton Beckwith of https://coltonbeckwithrpc.wordpress.com.
1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post, (very important: see why in step 5)
2. Answer the questions provided
3. Create 7 unique questions
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
She asked me a few questions and here are my answers.
1. How is your first few weeks post lockdown?
It’s not yet fully post-lock down in my country. We’re moving slowly…
View original post 298 more words