YA KNOW, I RESEMBLED—RESEMBLE (?)—THE ARTICLE!
Depression does not only affect adults. Children and teenagers can get depressed too, same like adults, the important thing is to understand and to be aware of that.
I can say about myself that when I was 14 years old I felt really depressed for about a year, there was some changes in my life I had to embrace. I did not knew that was depression but I can identify it now by the symptoms I experienced.
Here are some examples of depression I also experienced
Signs of depression in teenagers
- sadness, or a low mood that does not go away
- being irritable or grumpy all the time
- not being interested in things they used to enjoy
- feeling tired and exhausted a lot of the time
- refusing to eat, shower themselves or clean their room
- Refusing to go to school; look at the changes in performances at school
View original post 235 more words