I’M SORRY,RUE—SIX CLOVES OF GARLIC-???? WELL, IF EVERYONE HAS SOME THEY’LL ALL HAVE THE SAME PUNGENT BREATH, RIGHT?? 😀 😀 😀 😀
- 2tbsp cooking oil
- 1 cup baby prawns/kardi
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1/4″ ginger
- 1 green chili
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp corriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 peppercorns
- 2 cloves
- 1/2″ cinnamon stick
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 small raw mango, cubed/chunks
- 1/2 cup thick extract of coconut milk
- 1-2tsp any flour to thicken
- salt to taste
- Grind all the ingredients mentioned in green text and keep aside.
- Heat a vessel/kadhai and add some oil.
- Once hot, add the sliced onion and sauté until translucent.
- Add the raw mango pieces followed by the masala paste.
- Fry the masala and add water in between to prevent burning or drying out.
- Once the raw smell of the spices disappears, add the prawns.
- Prawns cook really quickly. They will become more opaque and brighter once cooked.
- Add salt and flour as per liking.
View original post 74 more words