THANK YOU TRANSMISSION–THE SUNSHINE AWARD
THANK YOU TO:
http://words4jp.wordpress.com/ for nominating me….back in November!
I have to learn to read my Comments more thoroughly and not just skim through!
10 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF….WELL….!
1. I used to be a redhead in my younger years…until I lost most of it and the rest went grey!
2. My arms are darker, more tanned than my legs….but they have more interesting-looking spots (from cellulitis, dry skin, and freckles, etc.)! 🙂
3. I generally use a limerick style, but can rarely keep it to one verse!
4. I am in a very committed relationship, for 24 and 1/2 years and counting….not including the one year and one month engagement period.
5. I am a servant /disciple of the Most High God (of Abraham, Issac and Jacob) and His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ….God wrapped in flesh to dwell among us and be the ultimate sacrifice to pay God’s own price for our inborn sin…that we may, through Christ, openly approach our Heavenly Father, crying “ABBA—Dad”!
6. My wife and I have no children–neither of us, it has turned out, were able to produce them And economically, adopting was out of the question, without making them wards of the State.
7. I believe in the equality of value of man and woman under God, while there being certain exclusive and shared roles for each.
8. I was the younger, spoiled brat as a child…sickly as well. Some of which I hope and pray I have grown out of!!!!!
9. I like most forms of poetry or writing….but I’m obviously better at some forms of poetry.
10. I taught and encouraged my wife to talk back to me when I was angry or frustrated.
11. I am an avowed fan of female form (especially my wife’s!), poetic and otherwise!
10 (+) BLOGGERS WHO HAVE BRIGHTENED UP MY BLOGOSPHERE:
AND THANK YOU ALL…FOR BRIGHTENING MY EXISTANCE!!!!!!!!!